Hos N Bros

Hos N Bros
We have moved to a new site!

Twitter / CSoHos

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Chuck's Stable of Hos has moved!

The Chuck's Stable of Hos has expanded and migrated to a new site. You can still read CSoHos posts as well as listen to podcasts in our new home:


See you there!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Morgan, Morgan, Morgan...

Unfortunately I've been busy and haven't been able to do full reviews of the past couple of episodes.  It safe to say I enjoyed them especially that big, gorgeous statue of the Captain and the squee moment of Sarah admitting she was ready for the next step.  Oh, and as always Casey being a badass.  However, what really caught my attention last episode was Morgan.  

I've commented on how much Morgan has grown but it seems once again he's reached a new level.  No, he's no mister suave spy but it seems Morgan is part of the spy team and willing to take a risk to help the team out.  I mean the guy got shot and electrocuted!  I'd say the little bearded man is far from his sexting days on missions.  More so, Morgan seems like an adult... well as much as an adult as he can be.  He is taking charge in the Buy More and he's now entered an adult relationship.  

I love Alex and Morgan together for a lot of reasons.  The main one being the comedic potential but also because Morgan is moving away from Chuck as his crutch.  Although the bromance and those Halo marathons will always be there, it seems Morgan is ready for more.

It is sometimes hard to believe that the Morgan I love so much is the same annoying gnome that always got in Chuck's way in the beginning of the show.  Kudos to Josh Gomez for making us love the furry bastard and the writing staff for making Morgan more than just an annoying sidekick.  Now all Agent Grimes has to do is not get killed by Casey.  Shouldn't be too hard, right?

So what do you think?  Are you happy where Morgan is in the show?

1 comment:

  1. Totally. I hated Morgan the first season, but now I can't imagine Chuck without him! I'm really glad about the progress he's done, and I can't wait for him to save the day again =)

    ReplyDelete